Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 9 - A Photo I Took

A lot of our photos are in storage right now. When Mom moved in, we packed up a lot of our things to give her some space for her stuff. It is a temporary arrangement we have - 3 adults, 2 children and 3 cats crammed in just under 1100 sq ft. I had in mind one of my most favourite photos from a trip to the East Coast, a picture of Peggy's Cove with the lighthouse on the rock and the sun beaming across the water, but what is unique about it is that it is actually a rather foggy day and I just happened to have captured everything in the right light. I am by no means a photographer, it was pure luck! One day I will have to post it, it remains to this day one of my favourite pictures.

I have chosen a photo I should post on face.book but am nervous, or shy. I am a great supporter of breastfeeding and public breastfeeding. The more we normalize it, the better. Yes girls can be sexual objects but when there is a baby around they take on a more pure and honoured role of nourishment, and comfort for our LO's. I haven't posted it elsewhere because I know too many who cannot see past the whole *giggle, giggle - it's a booby* phase in there lives.









This photo has been slightly doctored, I was playing with my new cell phone when I took it and it has some crazy effects but it still shows the bond between mother and son...me and my Baby Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment