Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 6 - 20 of my favourite things

"Rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens..." Sorry, I couldn't help myself!

Well, finally a blog where I don't have to pick just one thing! Here they are, in no particular order:

  1. Chocolate
  2. going to the salon and having my hair washed and styled
  3. the look in my husbands eyes when he looks at me
  4. watching my two boys "play" with each other
  5. baking
  6. reading
  7. Stegosauri
  8. getting and giving kisses with my sons
  9. my wedding rings
  10. the blanket my parents brought back from the former Yugoslavia when I was 3
  11. comfy pj's
  12. watching movies with my family
  13. singing loudly (albeit off key) in the car, at home, in church to songs I know, don't know or made up
  14. walking by the river
  15. the emerald ring my dad bought me for Christmas one year that is way too small because he never thought I was that large
  16. the company and conversation of good friends
  17. doing a good job at work and being recognized for it
  18. laughter (laughing and making others laugh)
  19. Random Acts of Kindness (even if it is as simple as smiling at a stranger)
  20. curling up in front of a fire place (my next house is so going to have a wood burning stove - or at least an electric one, even if I have to install it after the fact!
It's the simple things that make me happy.

1 comment: