Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 10 - A Photo of Me, Taken Over 10 Years Ago

I could post a Wedding photo, DH and I have been happily married 14 yrs (well most of them happily!) I can see that the Wedding post is coming up soon enough so I will save it for that. I thought of posting some from our trip to Costa Rica, that was our honeymoon, but it is only 9 yrs ago. There are childhood photos, some that I love dearly but I'm not feeling that side out tonight, perhaps I'll share them in another blog. The photo that came to mind immediately is one of DH and I on his graduation from College...I think it is because in 8 months from now he will be again graduating from College. Funny how life can go full circle sometimes.


Man we were young and skinny! We were engaged at this point, and filled with bright hopes and dreams of the future. Life has taken us on a different path than the one we saw being fulfilled on this day but we are happy where we are now and that is what counts.

I look forward to standing next to him in 8 months, and am sure the same pride and happiness will be on my face. With any luck I'll be nearly that thin again! But this time, I hope the picture has our two boys by our side so that they can forever see the success their father has reached.

No comments:

Post a Comment