Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 12 - Something I am OCD about

Okay, this is really an odd one. But I am definitely OCD about it, I can't help myself, every time and everywhere I go, I do it. When I am returning a tray from a food court or fast food restaurant or cafeteria I have to straighten the pile of trays that others have left behind so that when mine is on top it is on top of a nice neat pile. Pretty weird eh?

I don't know if it stems from my days of working in a fast food restaurant or what but I just can't walk away with out fixing it. DH shakes his head every time he thinks I am a little kooky and he's probably right!

Today we extended our Black Friday Shopping Extravaganza!! When we were there last week, Mom and I both spent enough money at Ko.hl's to get $10 Ko.hl's cash. It said that it could be used in their online store but guess what? They don't ship to the Great White North! :( Well who can let $10 go to waste?? So we dropped the boy off at school at 9:10, hit the road and crossed the border at 11:20, shopped until 12:30, grabbed a bite to eat (fed baby boo) and hit the road crossing back into Canada for 1:30 to make it back for school pick up at 3:30!! What fun!! I got a great outfit for Christmas gatherings and interviewing and another pair of pants.

I've been desperate for new clothes for the new body!! I've gone from a size 20 to a size 14 over the last 4 yrs. Fantastic for a PCOS girl...I'm so proud and pleased, I'm hoping for another 20 - 30 lbs but honestly I'm really happy where I am, it's a great achievement.

Well that's it for tonight, thanks for hanging out with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment