Friday, March 26, 2010

Time...

It's nearly 5 a.m. and I've been awake for about 2 hours now. I know, I know, my body is prepping me for the big job I have ahead of me - feedings every 3 hours et. al. But come on, I just want to have more than one night where I sleep through. Or at the very least that I am able to easily fall back asleep after my multiple trips to the toilet.

The worst part of it though, I have all this time on my hands and nothing good to do with it. I obviously can't be rambling through the house finding the odd jobs to do that I've been wanting to do for weeks at this hour, well I could but it just wouldn't be fair to those that live with me. Although the company would be nice with the exception that all said potential company would be crankier than I having been rousted from their slumber just because I fail to be able to sleep. I keep thinking I should write, or blog, or read, or research or something that I talk about doing in my more lucid waking hours but to be honest I don't really feel like I have it in me. Ummm...yeah, I know, I'm blogging right now but seriously my head hurts more with each word I type and I'm pretty sure this will be a rather incoherent rambling of thoughts.

Honestly though, it sucks to have all this time on my hands. Time that I'm awake and completely and udderly unable to be productive. In 12 hrs from now when everyone is awake, and I'm home from work and I can take advantage of their assistance for my grand design of things to do I will be exhausted, and even more incoherent than now and will attempt to blend in with the couch with the great hopes that someone will feed me, water me and let me sleep!

The cats are confused...they keep looking at me like I've interrupted something. They are nocturnal creatures, I'm not. I'm confused too. Why can't I just get a little sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment