Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 11 - A Photo of Me Recently

Really tired tonight...Baby boo is cutting more teeth and had me up a lot last night and well, this whole week generally and I haven't had a chance to re-energize.

One of the advantages of infertility is you spend a long time on the baby boards getting to know others that are also trying to conceive. During the time I was trying for baby boo, I met a special group of ladies on ba.by cen.ter Canada who split off and formed our own forum. For three years we created a very close knit group of women supporting one another during the ups and downs of infertility and life in general. I don't know how I would have gotten through the months of my dad's illness and subsequent death let along the bfn's that were plaguing us. All in all, these are very special women.

When one of them decided to make a life change and start a photography business I was there to support her. They were looking for volunteers to help them fill their portfolio so we happily agreed. Of course with the addition of baby boo to the family it was the appropriate time to get some new family photos. :) So here we are, the happy, if not a little crazy, cat loving family!




No comments:

Post a Comment